2010年3月8日 星期一

Snail dream (yuck)

Recently I have a very strange dream. I almost vomit when I wake up =_= .
Ha Ha , Not so serious . But when I recall that disgusting feeling still in my mind.
At first, I was stand in the beach to see the beautiful ocean. Then I take a walk and found a little snail
near my foot. My curiosity make me to touch it. Maybe I try to make it move fast. But the snail still very slowly.
After I lost my interest in this snail, I go back to the hotel and try to shopping in the lobby.
Then a waitress come to me try to say hello , Suddenly she use very frighten face look my back and say my back was fill up with snails. @@
Unexpectedly, I didn't fear with that. I just ask the waitress help me to clean it up .
Strange thing happen, the snail unusual move very fast, I can't catch it.
The snail bore into my eye and I need to clamp it out.
Then I wake up..........

沒有留言:

張貼留言